1. Membership brings credibility to your business. Research shows that consumers are more likely to do business with a company if it’s a member of their local chamber of commerce.
2. Increase your visibility within the community. As a new member, you will be listed in the Chamber quarterly e-newsletter and listed on our website directory. You can promote and grow your business when advertising with the Chamber by sponsoring events or participate in a grand opening/ribbon-cutting.
3. Create networking opportunities. As a new member, you can serve on Chamber committees, which provide numerous networking opportunities and leadership development.
4. Gain a voice in government. Our Chamber takes on the tough issues and opposes new regulations, taxes, fees, assessments, and costs directed at small businesses. We help protect the principles of free enterprise and aid businesses in being treated fairly. For example, we have actively lobbied against TWIA rate hikes for the past 2 years and succeeded.
5. Make business contacts. Our fundamental mission is to promote business. Our Chamber facilitates more business-to-business commerce, networking opportunity and connections to local professionals than other types of organizations.
6. Promotion and publicity. With Chamber membership, you can reach potential clients through member to member exclusive advertising and opportunities.
7. Receive chamber newsletters. Newsletters provide new member information, articles about the local community, a community calendar and details about up-and-coming chamber events.
8. Access to members-only discounts and services. We now offer healthcare member-exclusive plans and discounts.
9. Community Involvement. Our Chamber provides you with opportunities to get involved in the community and grow your business.